Pages

The 6th part of the mysterious vampire KIM HYUN JOONG

21st March,  2012,Wednesday
Well, many of you might have forgotten the earlier parts .So, lemme remind ya ol
PART 1:http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fsrizkhjuzoosinland.blogspot.com%2F2012%2F02%2Fmy-1st-fictional-story-regarding-khj.html&h=XAQH_p1pBAQEamx-GZdMZ8sUtu_DOPAvZDZAu1goeT-HwwA
PART 2:http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fsrizkhjuzoosinland.blogspot.com%2F2012%2F02%2Fpart-2-mysterious-vampire-kim-hyun.html&h=6AQHyRDJ7AQFPRvUKsz3EYBiXOyiqupFbyNVgjbb8uLlOAA
part 3:http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fsrizkhjuzoosinland.blogspot.com%2F2012%2F02%2Fpart-3-mysterious-vampire-kim-hyun.html&h=ZAQG39M0IAQG-uitf79cRJ3OE3MUgQVKss1_8184538FzTw
part 4:http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fsrizkhjuzoosinland.blogspot.com%2F2012%2F02%2Fpart-4-by-sriz-when-khj-went-away-you.html&h=tAQH8FxU0AQGbu-u75zLaqV4luYlW817gWwZG7h8i-XSrmg
part 5:http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fsrizkhjuzoosinland.blogspot.com%2F2012%2F03%2Fpart-5the-mysterious-vampire-kim-hyun.html&h=bAQE-IaXuAQEb3xAZo52kAvLwIXxBg37mrG3WKBryrRGAHA


Here comes the 6th part finally!!!!! keke; Sorry about being delayed


PART 6: by SrizYou drank 12 bottles of Soju alone  and your bestfriend with whom you  had arrived at the venue  asked you to go home but you denied. After few hours, you said,”Let’s go on   a seaside nearby.I wanna  see the bridge where we used to play during our childhood. I need to get freshened”.So,she took you nearby the seaside where  the road was too silent and  you could see the sea  below the  bridge.  
You climbed over the bridge’s wall barefooted and your friend tried stopping you but you didn’t listen to her. Inspite of her several attempts to bring you down, you were being too stubborn.She asked, ‘’Gosh! What shall I do to bring you down?”. You laughed 
 out loud and said,”Bring me  a red rose right now or else I won’t come down”.Your friend said,’’How is it possible to find  a rose at midnight?” Then, you said,”It’s up to you”.

So, your friend rushed to get a rose and you started walking 
 on the wall like insane person with your shoes on hands and started murmuring,”So, he hates me, he hates me ;Does he really hate  me?’’Suddenly, you lost your balance and slipped your feet and almost fell from the  bridge but  you were shocked to see that you weren’t hurt. Slowly, you opened your eyes and saw yourself in KHJ’s arms.

So, you laughed 
 out loudly and said,” Hehe!!!!! You have again  arrived to save me. Does  an alarm rings in your heart whenever I am in trouble?” KHJ didn’t speak  a word  but you turned his hair aside and said,”By the way  how come your forehead is so clear. I mean I had clearly seen blood  coming out from there in the morning and it must have made wound. But there isn’t  a single scar.Hehe; how magical?” KHJ and you both stared at each other’s eyes and you said to KHJ, “ Whatever,you are always there for me.You  are my angel”.Then, you became unconscious and KHJ carried you and   kept you sincerely in your best friend’s car and your best friend arrived there  within few seconds and drived you  back to home.
 



The next morning you woke up late and didn’t  feel good.So, you took lotsa lemon and hot water in order to get hangover.Then, you reached class and everyone started laughing at you. You poked your best friend and she said they knew about you drinking lotsa Soju and  one of your friend had seen KHJ rescuing you from falling .You couldn’t remember anything  and said,’’Really! He is always there for me.” Your  best buddy asked,”Always?? how?” and you explained everything from the inception.

You thought you were explaining only to your bestfriend but everyone at the class heard you .( As when you started explaining all were involved in their own task but you didn’t realize that after
  a while everyone was paying attention to you.) In no time , everything got spreaded over the college  of which you were unaware.

 As KHJ entered the college, even the guards teased him and he could hear everyone talking about him and you. So, he came
  in to your class and directly dragged your hands and pulled you besides him. You asked,’’What are you doing?” but he didn’t reply and kept moving  by dragging your hands.You yelled,”You are hurting me Uzoosin” but he ignored you. He entered library( the library was  vacant) along with you and pushed you at  a corner and locked the room.

 You had no idea what was on his mind and you said,’’Why
  the hell have you locked the room?” He came closer and more closer and your heart started beating vigorously and you swallowed your spit . He looked directly into  your eyes and said,’’Doesn’t it get straight into your mind that I don’t wanna see you.Just stay away from me and stop spreading the non sense rumours’’.

You yelled,”What have I done that you do hate me this much
  inspite of helping me everytime when I am in need?”He didn’t speak and you yelled again,’’Your silence always  kills me inside . Today, you have to tell me the truth anyhow or else I won’t let you go from here.”He tried to move away but now, you caught his wrist and said,’’I need an answer,  right now.”  KHJ said ,’’Leave “ but you denied. So, he turned back and   caught your  shoulders with both hands  and said “What do you want  from me that you are always sticking beside me?It would be better for you and me both if you do stay away from me.”. You told him  that you need  him to explain the reason and KHJ said,”Fine, I have already told you that I do hate you.I don’t only hate you but hate your face and every single thing related to you.I hope this time you heard it loud and clear. Now, are you happy listening the answer?” Listening this ,tears came down rolling over your cheeks and you felled gradually on the floor and KHJ left the room without turning back.

To be continued>>>>>>>>>>> By Sriz


No comments:

Post a Comment